Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What's Up With This Prius?

Spotted Prius, Polka Dot Prius, Crazy cars


If you're the type of person that likes to stand out, this polka dotted Prius would definitely be up your alley (otherwise, you may want to stick with the original). The one in the front reminds me of a mushroom, and the black/white one is like a dalmatian. My only guess for the red/green one in the back is Christmas. As for the black and pink, I've got nothin'!
Seeing as how Japanese culture likes to emphasize cuteness, I wonder if that's the intention they were going for, or if these were modified for a specific event.

Would you drive a car like this that's designed to get attention?

1 comment:

  1. Actually, my wife's Prius isn't nearly that garish, but we HAVE tastefully added some colorful polka dots... http://gso300.com/prius.html

    ReplyDelete