If you currently have a Toyota with Entune, the big news is that it will no longer require a subscription, effective immediately! For future Toyota owners, the upgraded version of Entune will be available starting with the 2014 Tundra (and then make it's way into the next versions of the Sequoia, 4Runner, Tacoma, RAV4, Highlander, Corolla, and Camry). This upgrade will include new features such as:
- Enhanced voice recognition
- Improved navigation capabilities, such as Tollbooth Guidance and Speed Limit Display
- Save up to 2,500 contacts in phone storage, now with image display as well (previously 1,000)
- New Yelp and Facebook Places apps available
- Ability to customize homescreen in certain sections
- Customize arrangement of apps and audio menu screens
- Cache radio feature that lets you "pause" live radio, up to 20 minutes.
- Color touchscreens with up to 8'' display screen size
To see full details of all the changes coming to Entune, you can visit the official Toyota site here. Which new feature is your favorite?