Fortunately, there's a way to do that in the car if your Toyota is equipped with Entune, the multimedia/navigation system that syncs with your smartphone. When you're traveling somewhere and want to get directions back home, you can add your home address to memory so that any time you need to get back, you don't have to go through the process of typing in all of your information on the screen.
1. Start by pressing the "Apps" button next to the display screen.
2. On the display screen, hit the "Map" button, and then the "Dest" button in the lower right corner.
3. Another screen will come up, where you'll want to touch "My Destinations".
4. Look for the the little icon of the house and press "Home".
5. Confirm that you want to set a home address.
6. At the bottom of the list that pops up, hit "Enter Address".
7. Enter all of your information and then "Save New Entry".
You can also check out the official Toyota video below:
Wondering what Toyota vehicles have Entune? For 2013 models, it's available in:
Prius (all models)
Are there any other tips and tricks you have for using Entune? Share 'em with us!